Application for Transfer Certificate must be given in writing in the prescribed form by the parents. If a student is not going to continue in the school for the following academic year, the school office should be informed in writing before the 30th of April.

  • In the event of withdrawal of a student from the school, all dues must be cleared before the Transfer Certificate is issued.
  • Transfer Certificate will be issued only after the settlement of all the dues.
  • Payment of fees, both at the time of admission as well as withdrawl, shall be payable in cash only.
  • A Student repeating a Class for two consecutive years will have to be withdrawn from the School.